TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Victory Video and Photography agree to provide all video/photography services for the event as specified by the client in the booking form in a timely manner and with the utmost professionalism and quality.Custom printing is available for an additional charge including: special effects, opening eyes, touch-ups, etc. A reasonable number of images will be converted to B&W,sepia tone and color/B&W combinations at no charge at the request of the client. Down payments are non-refundable (credit is given instead for future photography services.) The down payment is not credited back toward any of the payments but is applied to the total cost of the pkg. The down payment shows us that you are serious about booking our services. We in turn will provide quality photographers and videographers at your event. Victory Video and Photography reserves the right to provide a replacement photographer/videographer in the event of cancellation of the original assoc or in case of an emergency. Packages can be upgraded but not downgraded. Down payments secure photography/videography for the date and time of your wedding. Booking is on a first-come, first-served basis. (Our services will not be booked/reserved without the down payment.) Travel fees are applicable in some cases(if event is more than 1 hour away from our office in Dallas, TX). Some terms and conditions are included in the package pricing. Prices of proofs, reprints and enlargements do not include shipping and handling. (customer pays shipping and handling charges.) Prints, cds, albums and enlargements must be ordered within sixty days after the wedding to avoid additional uploading fees. The client agrees to stay in communication with Victory Video and Photography especially within a few days before the event to advise of any changes. .In the event Victory Video and photography fails to comply with the terms of the contract due to any event or act outside the control of the studio, the studio’s liability is limited to the refund of the amount paid. All editing decisions by studio are final, unless there’s a special request from client, any re-edits other than technical error will incur a re-edit fee. We reserve the right to use any picture or video for promotional purposes. All balance due must be paid before the event.
- Victory Video and Photography collects personal information when you register for events or when you purchase Victory’s products or services.
- When you book for events, we collect information such as your name and email address and any other information you choose to provide.
- When you purchase products or services, we collect additional information needed to complete the transaction such as your shipping address, telephone number and other billing information.
- Victory uses the information that we receive or collect for the following general purposes: to provide updates to you regarding our products and services, to fulfill your requests for products and services, improve our products and services, contact you, conduct research, and to optimize and improve our website.
- Victory does not rent, sell or share personal information about you with other people or companies except under the following circumstances:
- We provide shipping information to our shippers so that they may deliver the product to you.
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims
- We believe it is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, suspected copyright infringement, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, or as otherwise required by law
- We limit access to personal information about you to only those we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide Victory products or services to you.
- We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect personal information about you.
- Victory may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by placing a prominent notice on our site.
- Our web site may contain links to other web sites, including but not limited to the sites of affiliates, partners and resources. These sites may have different privacy policies and practices from ours. We assume no responsibility for the policies or practices of linked sites. You should contact that web site’s administrator with all questions or concerns about any external link
All credit card transactions carried out in connection with purchases from Victory are transacted via third parties using secure servers. No financial details are retained on our server and the third parties only confirm to us that payment has been received and the name, email address and shipping address of the purchaser. The third parties do not communicate credit card or any other details to us and have their own, strict, privacy policies in place.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding privacy please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Our goal at Victory Video and Photography is your complete satisfaction with your purchase. You have 30 days after you received your photos or videos to request a reedit or exchange of you photos or video.
In the case of camera failure, inclement weather, or any unfornseen incident that prevents Victory from shooting on a scheduled date, the client will get a full refund of the deposit or payment when applicable. No refund will be given under any circumstances if you fail to attend the activity on the day and at the time listed when the booking was made, or if you decide to cancel or reschedule your event. Please understand that when you book with us, we can no longer offer the same date to anybody else.
Due to the nature of digital photography and the fact that all photographs may be viewed by the client on our website prior to purchase, once orders have been sent, Victory Video and Photography has a strict NO REFUND POLICY. Once a transaction has been completed, it is then considered non-refundable. If a buyer has selected and purchased an incorrect photo, he/she must notify Victory Photography, before receiving the “incorrect” photogarph. Refunds will NOT be given due to “not liking a photo or video”, If a mistake photo or video is sent to the buyer, as documented on the invoice, Victory will send the correct photo or video to the buyer free of charge.
Any questions regarding this policy, please call 469-955-1055 or email email@example.com